1. Retractable deburring tool.
2. Precision draw back system to ensure precision cutting.
3. The working zone can be adjusted easily.
4. There is a spare cutting wheel in the handle.
5. Duramant exterior coating for added grip to the handle.
6. Slotted guide rollers.
It is advisable to always have the following items nearby and in a good condition
Eye protection – clean and scratch free
Hearing protection – quality earmuffs
Dust masks – discard old and dirty masks
Gloves – for easy handling of material and hand protection
How to use the pipe cutter:
1. When using in cold conditions – Place the pipe in lukewarm water to raise the temperature a bit to avoid cracking.
2. Loosen the handle to allow the pipe to fit.
3. Align the cutting blade to where the cut needs to be made according to the correct length.
4. Tighten the handle until the cutter blade lightly touches the pipe.
5. Make sure the pipe is supported by the two rollers.
6. Cutting the pipe: Rotate the pipe cutter around the pipe.
7. For every rotation the pipe cutter goes around the pipe, tighten the handle an eighth of a turn. See diagram below.
8. Keep repeating the process until the pipe is cut completely through.
9. Use the deburring tool to deburr any burr that might have been caused by the cutting blade.
10. Replace the cutting blade should it be worn or damaged.